Sunday, November 9, 2008

girls complaining about there huge oversized boobs.

I have gigantic boobs and they really hurt me and bother me. How can i support them even more than a bra?
my boobs are a 32JJ and i am only 5''4 so it looks very strange. Also how can i cover them up?
Please help, i go abroad on sat.


Answer - Chosen by Asker

I have large boobs as well but not as large as yours I'm D36 I'm only 5”5 and thin so it looks odd as well. I went to Victoria secret and had them help me find a good supportive bra

Other Answers :

  • Terri by Terri
    Holy cow. The only way is a very supportive bra. Other than that, its breast reduction surgery covered by insurance.


  • Gosh, Girl, if I were you, I'd get a breast augmentaion. A 32 JJ is huge. You have got to have back problems, especially with your height. Look into Breast Augmentaion. It'll do you good.

2 comments:

british gal84 said...

Learn to love yourself as god made you-not what others want you to be like.

Michelle said...

There are a number of brands of huge bras that would fit perfectly with them.