Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Denise Davies and her overdeveloped 34JJ






Denise Davies grew up outside of London, England and had a very boring job working in a store until she left her job to get into modelling. Her husband sent in some polaroids of her to Score and they featured her as a New Discovery in 2000. Although I couldn't confirm this I'm pretty sure I was seeing Denise around on some amateur sites before her appearance on Score. I do remember Denise posting on an industry board and the other posters ripping into her because of her large natural boobs, her plumpness and lack of glamour looks. Denise remained cheerful and professional even though they got quite cruel to her. My respect for her skyrocketed.

Denise remains true to her amateur look - a true girl next door. Most times she appears with a hair pussy and little to no make up. All natural and, definately, very fuckable.

No comments: